Since I’m in the throes of back-to-school (as I know many of you are, too), I thought I’d compile a new post for my Give Justly series which features ethically made items – either fair trade, made in the USA or confirmed ethical manufacturing standards.
**affiliate links included: if you purchase using these links, I receive a small commission**
- Check labels on pencils – many are made in the USA, like these
- Crayola makes many of their products in the USA (but not all, so check!)
- Mead Notebooks – made in the USA
- Bentology– lunch container with inner containers. Made in the USA.
- Liberty Bottleworks – made in the USA. Available in many sizes, colors and designs.
- Lunch Bots – stainless steel lunch containers. Ethically manufactured.
- Everlane: gender neutral adult sized ethically made backpacks. Good for older kids.
- ToughTraveler: Made in the USA kids backpacks – multiple styles and sizes.
- Everlane: basic kids clothes. ethically made.
- American Adorn: a site filled with made in the USA kids clothing
- Primary: Simple, basic and affordable clothing. Third-party inspected for compliance with ethical manufacturing. Use the code below for 20% off and free shipping!
- PLAE shoes: uses fair-labor factories to manufacture their shoes