We tend to have a longstanding tradition of no gifts on Valentine’s Day. These days, if we’re lucky, we’ll go on a date. That’s a pretty celebratory occasion as it is.
But sometimes it’s nice to give and get gifts. I’ve curated a few ethical options for Valentine’s Day below!
(Some affiliate links included. If you purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission. Thanks for your support!)
From Fair Trade Friday: Check out the Valentine’s Day Collection (Collection tab, Valentine’s Day) for lots of great stuff! There’s something for everyone (especially kids) – and it’s ALL fair trade!
- A Kid’s Bundle with chocolate, bingo game and bear – $22
- Valentine’s Day Bundle for the home – heart bunting, soapstone heart and love pillow – $39
- Bingo Heart Game – $12
- Friendship bracelets
- Make your own paper bead bracelet
- And more!
Ten Thousand Villages provides fair trade of all sorts. Click the image to shop their jewelry selection.
Given the time of year of Valentine’s Day, a warm winter hat might be the perfect gift for him or her. Krochet Kids has a great selection for men, women and kids – all hats are handmade in Uganda or Peru, and you’ll even have a tag with the crafters name on it.
Need Valentine’s for your kiddo’s class? Check Etsy for some awesome, unique options. With some, you can even download the files and print them yourself. Then, add some made in the USA items:
- Candy Creek Sweet Heart Lollipops, Bulk 5lb Carton, About 130 Pops
- Ann Clark Heart Cookie Cutter – 4 Inches – Tin Plated Steel
- Emoji Tattoos
- Wikki Stix – Molding Sculpting Sticks
Latstly, peruse Etsy for all your Valentine’s needs. There’s SO many unique, handmade gifts!